As we continue striving to provide you with an exceptional spa experience, we have created a list of protocols to benefit you, our special guest, all our other valued guests and our valued therapists. We are committed to making your Relax Spa visit the utmost in wellness therapies.
Our spa treatments are offered for both men and women with a separate men’s spa lounge and a separate women’s spa lounge and are performed in private treatment rooms. For your convenience we provide towels, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, hairdryers, combs, and supply you with a robe and slippers during your stay at the spa. We regret that we cannot be responsible for loss or damage to personal articles. For your comfort and the comfort of all our guests, our spa is a non-smoking facility.
Additionally, we offer you, to enhance your relaxation experience, the availability of guided meditation CD’s and disposable headphones. We ask that you deposit these items in the basket provided in our spa locker room. Please ask your service provider.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your first treatment, allowing ample time to check-in, fill out a brief client information form, prepare for your treatment and enjoy either our sauna or spa lounge. Arriving late will simply limit the time for your treatment, reducing its effectiveness and your pleasure. Your treatment will end on time so that the next guest is not delayed. We invite you to relax in our tranquil spa lounge before and after your spa treatments and listen to any of our CD’s offering relaxing guided meditation. Please ask your therapist.
We proudly recruit and train our staff to be the most qualified spa professionals in the industry. Our recommended standard gratuity for spa treatments is 17-20%. Gratuities are not included with individual treatment prices.
Relax Spa offers our complimentary sauna to any of our clients who have reserved a massage, facial, or body treatment. Please let our client services representative know when you are booking your appointment, that you would like to take advantage of this service so that it may be ready upon arrival or when you finish your service.
Please allow enough time prior to your spa service to use the sauna. If you use the sauna after your spa service it could affect the result of your hydrated skin.
All identifying and medical information is used for the sole purpose of making contact with the client and modification of spa services where clinically indicated. Under no circumstances is client information released or transferred to any other person, entity or business.
- Please notify our client service representatives before booking your treatments if you have high blood pressure, allergies; (especially seafood allergies) if you are pregnant or any other medical concerns. Some health concerns may require a doctors clearance before a service can be performed.
- Spa guests must be 12 years of age or older. We are unable to provide spa services to guests accompanied by child.
- Well behaved children of any age may receive a manicure and/or pedicure when accompanied by an adult. Clients under the age of 18 must wear swimwear or undergarments during all massage, facial or body treatments. Relax Spa reserves the right to terminate any service at any point if we feel that the child is interrupting other clients’ relaxation.
- As a courtesy to other guests, please maintain a quiet level of conversation in our treatment rooms as well as in the spa lounge and hallways. Cell phones and pagers are not permitted in the spa.
- Lockers are provided for our guests. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave valuables at home.
- It is best not to come with jewelry especially for facials and massages, however, we do provide a safe area in the treatment room to leave any jewelry you may be wearing at your treatment time.
- Please let your service provider know if you have any medical issues or are under a physician’s care for any medical matters.
- Wedding & baby showers, birthday parties, corporate outings and fundraisers are welcomed. Please call us for arrangements and ask for our operations manager, Kasey.
- We recommend that you pre-book your next appointment before you leave the facility to ensure that your desired time is obtained.
- Spa packages can be individually customized.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. For our most current prices, see our spa treatments menu. Please go to our website: http://www.stylebyrumors.com/spa
Please tell your therapist prior to treatment what preferences you may have regarding pressure and movement.
Our Therapists are trained to create the most relaxing spa experience they can, therefore, after their initial conversation with you about preferences, medical information, etc. they will not be offering conversation until the very end of your treatment to allow for the utmost in a relaxation experience.
Please let us know if you have any other questions, or how we can make your spa experience even better!